Westcoast Diver Mallorca
Hotel RIU Bonanza Playa
Paseo de Illetas s/n
Center: 0034 / 971815969
Mobil: 0034 / 664592946
Marc: 0034 / 696789037
C./ Almirante Vierna 11 1a
Marc: 0034 / 696789037
Please email to email@example.com or use the formmailer.
1. Pre-ordered dive packages / courses are valid only for the individual
who booked them and can not be distributed amongst
2. A booked diving course or package is binding only if 10% of the price
pre-paid, or the course specific materials have
been ordered. Without a binding booking there
is no entitlement to a place on board.
3. Early discount is only given if the entire course fee or dive-package
is pre-paid at least four weeks before the first
4. Refunding of an advance payment or a pre-paid course or package can
only be granted if the trip can not be taken
(e.g. because of sickness or an accident etc.) or the
booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks before the first dive. In all
other cases a cancellation fee of 10% will be
charged. The remaining sum will be transferred to your
account within 4 weeks.
5. Course material that has already been sent to you can not be returned
nor can the discount obtained by the purchase
be refunded. In this case however there will be no further
cancellation fee. The cancelled dive course can be taken under the same
conditions after previous arrangement with West
Coast Divers at a different time.
6. If a course cannot be completed on-site due to illness or because
one cannot participate in certain dives, we
will find individual solutions. The remainder will be calculated
on-site and you will receive a refund or a coupon to reclaim our services
at a different time.
7. Diving without a valid diving insurance in Spain is prohibited. If
you do not have a diving insurance you can procure
insurance through the dive center. Participants of the
beginner’s course or the trial dives are automatically insured
through the center.
8. The presentation of a valid dive brevet / certificate is a prerequisite
for the participation of dive-activities (excluding
9. Every participant of dive-activities confirms his physical ability
to dive and should be able to present a medical
certificate not older than two years, to document this (if 40 years
or older, then not older than 1 year).
10. We reserve the right to exclude divers who have deliberately acted
grossly against the general safety rules of
sport-diving from further participation of dive activities.
11. West Coast Divers aims to keep to the given excursion plan. Changes
due to wind, weather and waves however are our
out of our hands. Should excursions not take place
and cannot be repeated you will be refunded.
12. West Coast Divers points out that we keep a database of our clients
in which your data is stored. The data is used
to provide certain services and to be able to contact our
clients. At no time will this data be given to third parties.